- Fridge Brilliance: Towards the end of Jimmy's long story to the court, Tom casually remarks that "Maybe they should have sworn him in." Considering that Jimmy quickly worked up a reputation as a liar with the MST3K cast, it makes you wonder if maybe the story itself was a lie.
- Funny Moments: Quite a few of the jokes about Jimmy winning the essay contest are funny, but this one takes the cake, after Jimmy comes home after being beat up by a couple of mobsters:Jimmy: Mom! Dad!
Joel: I won the Get-The-Crap-Kicked-Out-Of-You Contest!
- The series of embellishments Joel and the Bots tack on after Jimmy says he's just doing the shoe boy gig till his dad buys the place.
- Upon Jimmy's impromptu decision to rob a diner: "Uh, c-...can I...can I rob you?"
- "If I had parents, I'd accuse them right now."
- "I accuse her hair."
- To represent Jimmy's subconscious mind, they bring out an elaborate balancing mobile full of words and ideas spinning around. It's simple, yet sublimely hilarious.
- "Hey, there's 'stupid.' Really big!"
- When Tom and Crow try to get Joel to give them a hamburger, by pointing a tank at him!
- "Eleanor Roosevelt is pissed!"
- Kitty: "And this is Aunt Harriet." Crow: "'Nuff said."
- (after Jimmy finishes his story to the judge) "Seeing as it's your birthday, you're free to go."
- Harsher in Hindsight:
- Heartwarming Moments: Gypsy's "ideal family" drawing is the Satellite of Love crew, all holding hands.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: When a group of country-esque people suddenly appear in the restaurant, Joel comments that he hopes they don't start singing Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart". A couple of months after this episode aired, "Weird Al" Yankovic released Alapalooza, which has a parody of that song called "Achy Breaky Song" with the narrator singing about how much he hates that song.
YMMV / Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 05 E 07 I Accuse My Parents