- Awesome Music: The lobby theme is a nice, groovy beat that plays while people are joining the game.
- Fandom Rivalry: With Quizizz, as Kahoot! and Quizizz are both online educational games that rely on quizzes and real-time competition. Quizizz is looked down by many for its usage of low-quality image macros after every question.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Several people on the internet have made memes involving Kahoot!'s lobby theme.
- "I want to kashoot myself." is one of many Self-Deprecation memes among the target audience.
- Spamming the lobby with bots.
- Using anything but your name (especially using names of the inappropriate or spam-esque type), which sometimes goes in hand with the teacher getting upset and kicking you out.
- Sweet Dreams but i put kahoot music over it.Explanation
- Paranoia Fuel: The little phrases that come on screen when you answer (Were you tooooooo fast?).
- Periphery Demographic: The quiz creator was originally intended at teachers, but several students who learned about Kahoot! at school have gone home and made their own quizzes.
YMMV / Kahoot!