- Good Bad Bugs: One of the versions of Everlong before v3.30 had a chance of maxing out items found in hunting grounds.
- Informed Wrongness: Drakeor's berating of Doctor Ament for experimenting on himself more so than for everything else he's done. It's played up as him being in the right, but can come across as rather judgmental. Made even more awkward by the fact Drakeor is established early on as an extremely open-minded person.
- Most Annoying Sound: The sound effect when you miss a physical attack. You're going to hear it a lot.
- Narm: Grolantor's voice acting is hilariously brutish, to the point it's easy to forget that he's an abyssal demon and a Reality Warper.Grolantor: "Humans taste like . . . fish!"
- That One Attack: Several enemy skills are dangerous not just because they're powerful, but because they're made to be rude awakenings to anyone using traditional RPG tactics.
- "Might Makes Wrong" will deal heavy damage if you use the Might buff. Hubris works similarly, but it gets stronger for any buff applied.
- "Reversal" uses each heros HP percentage and subtracts it from 100%, which can kill the party if everyone is at full HP. Beomaust in particular almost always uses this right before using Ultima Breath.
- "Counter Blow" records the last single hit done to the caster and inflicts that damage onto a party member. This is actually tame compared to "Backfire", which records the highest damage dealt to the caster since the last time the skill was used. Worse yet, bosses will often cast these skills multiple times in one turn to easily wipe power players.
- Uber Daemon's Bloodsong causes most actions from both sides to trigger an event where it will drain the party's HP.
- That One Boss: Most Everlong players dread Aegir, because of his numerous HP (even by this game's bosses' standards) which turn the fight into an endurance match and because he uses Haste to become quicker, making it harder to survive his attacks as the battle is extended.
- Too Cool to Live: In v3.27, there were Azrael, a black knight with a Dark and Troubled Past, and Cirus, the badass Paladin. Both are Spared by the Adaptation in v3.30.
YMMV / Everlong