- Accidental Innuendo: Batman, look at the size of those balls!
- Just Here for Godzilla: It's Adam West versus William Shatner. Who wouldn't want to see this movie just for that?
- This is the last time that Adam West ever played Batman, and for many, that's enough of a reason to see it.
- Spiritual Successor: In many ways, the tone here makes it feel more in line with Batman: The Animated Series, being darker than what came before it, yet can still appeal to both kids and adults without problem.
- Unexpected Character: Hugo Strange. He predates the 1960s show, but he was inactive after his first few stories from the Golden Age until the 1970s when he became a regular villain.
- What The Hell, Casting Agency?: William Shatner as Two-Face. While he does a good job, Clint Eastwood was considered for the role on the original show and is still alive causing those aware to wonder just why they went with Shatner.
YMMV / Batman vs. Two-Face