- Awesome Music:
- In the pilot episode, Doom gets the chaingun from a fallen soldier. Cue a remixed version of the already awesome Doom's main theme.
- "Feuer Frei!" plays at some point in "No Backing Down".
- There're, of course, plenty scenes where the music of past Quakes (especially Quake II and Quake III: Arena) are playing.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The idea of the different warriors having their own abilities. Apparently, id Software was taking notes.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some deaths are very gruesome, and seeing how the warriors get reconstructed will grant nightmares to a lot of people.
- Too Good to Last: Achieving a Cult Classic status among the Quake fandom, only one 10-episode season and a small part of the second were created before the project got cancelled.
YMMV / Arenas