The creator concluded the comic in mid-September 2011.
- Sally (L), an energetic, fun-seeking girl. Often plays games with her brother, whether he wants to play or not.
- Sammy (M), a precocious, laid-back boy. Usually finds entertainment by provoking and teasing his sister whenever she's dragging him around.
- Mom, the twins' mother. Shares her son's carefree demeanor. Also enjoys teasing her children, but is responsible when she needs to be.
Includes examples of:
- Alt Text
- Beat Panel: Used occasionally, like here and here.
- Deadpan Snarker: M.
- Disappeared Dad: Evidently the twins' father is not all that important.
- Facepalm: M's prone to doing this on occasion, usually in response to L.
- Polar Opposite Twins: L is energetic and childish, while M is laid back and precocious.
- Theme Twin Naming: The main characters, Sally and Sammy. Their nicknames for each other, L and M, come from being the only letters in their names that are different.
- Unnamed Parent: The mother's name apparently has not been revealed.
- Would Hit a Girl: here