A two-player Sburb Session on the MS Paint Adventures Forums. It stars and is written/drawn by Dexexe 1234.
To go a little more in detail, this is an MSPAFA (MS Paint Adventures Forum Adventure) that is written and stars Dexexe 1234, better known as Dex in this story. It is an authorventure, involving him and Whoo-er, Tam Li-eerrr... Anomaly, who is another user on the MSPA forums. Together, they are playing Sburb, the game that dooms the world of Homestuck fame, and are playing an "updated" version of the game.
List of Tropes:
- Abusive Parents: If you show even the slightest bit of weakness, Dex's parents will go for the kill.
- Author Existence Failure: Whoosh and Tam Lin both stopped their adventures, so Dex had to team up with Anomaly, instead.
- Bigger on the Inside: Dex's Brother's room. Also, His parents room. Explained that they each have a Pocket Dimension because of their family's tradition, and their powers.
- Character Level: Dex's Echeladder is angry◊ at◊ him!
- Colony Drop: Meteors, which comes from being a Homestuck derivative, along with a small spacecraft.
- The Cameo: Quite a few forum-goers appear as characters that are actually important to the plot!
- Tappipappa appears as an Astronaut Skeleton.
- Dex's real life friend and forum-goer Atanah has been living in the basement Dex didn't know existed.
- Xander is a random ninja whoe grandparents made a machine that let him go between universes.
- Zen Feline is a weird four-eyed (Literally!) cat-carapace.
- Inventory Management Puzzle: Dex has the RPG Modus, which turns big enough items into monsters that must be defeated. Thankfully, beating them rewards him with Grist!
- He also has the Skribble Modus, which hasn't been used yet.
- Dexbot, and then Xander, subvert this with the Wallet Modus.
- Atanah has the Cannonball Modus. Not so much a "puzzle", as it is incredibly inconvenient.
- Item Crafting: As with Homestuck, the Alchemy system is in place.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Tappipappa, an Astronaut Skeleton.
- Also, Zen Feline, the Four-Eyed Buddhist Cat Carapace.
- Weapon of Choice: Each character has at least one.
- Robot Buddy: Dexbot falls under this.
- Shout-Out: Dex has several items which are references to many things... Usually Homestuck.
- The Crystal Raver figurine he first-tier prototypes his sprite with is the protagonist from another interactive story by the same author.