Broadcast from the Hyper RPG LA studio, Vanquished is a high-stakes action-adventure Actual Play RPG show based in the superhero universe of Valiant Comics, using a variant of the Valiant Universe The Roleplaying Game by Catalyst Game Labs. Five newly-born Psiots fight to survive against a shadowy organization that wants their utter destruction. In season 2, the show entered a partnership with Valiant Comics and became officially canon to the Valiant Comics universe.
- The Ageless: Everyone in the Faraway is this due to the effects of a device known as The Boon.
- Audience Participation: Viewers in the chat room can purchase dice upgrades for the characters and plot points for the GM.
- Horrible Judge of Character: The Power Crew when they attempt to make friends with a psychotic killer robot from the future.
- My God, What Have I Done?: The GM's reaction after he gave one of the players the chance to become a bloodshot, and the player took it.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: In an attempt to defuse a supertech bomb, the Power Crew feed its energy to Deathglave, a killer robot from the future who uses it to regain his true form.
- Talking Weapon: Professor Dandan, a talking gun from the future whose job it is to safeguard the psychological health of it's users by getting them over their silly hangups against killing.