As of Season 2, this show in partnership with Valiant Comics, became officially canon to the Valiant Comics universe.
- The Ageless: Everyone in the Faraway is this due to the effects of a device known as The Boon.
- Audience Participation: Viewers in the chat room can purchase dice upgrades for the characters and plot points for the GM.
- Horrible Judge of Character: The Power Crew when they attempt to make friends with a psychotic killer robot from the future.
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time: Pretty much the defining Trope of Season 2.
- My God, What Have I Done?: The GM. After he gave one of the players the chance to become a bloodshot, and he took it.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: In an attempt to diffuse a supertech bomb, the Power Crew feed it's energy to Deathglave a killer robot from the future who uses it to regain his true form.
- Off the Rails: Frequently occurs, much to the GM's chagrin.
- Oh, Crap!: The moment Johnny is handed a new character card at the end of Season 2 Volume 4 Issue 5.
- Talking Weapon: Professor Dandan, a talking gun from the future whose job it is to safeguard the psychological health of it's users by getting them over their silly hangups against killing.