Half Full is a British surreal comedy web toon which follows the exploits of three characters: Billy, John and Susan. The show has a fairly eccentric release schedule (Though usually 2 part episodes are released about a month apart)
Typical stories involve exploring the themes abnormal love, musical numbers about Ninja love, pheromone harvesting and other wacky shenanigans resulting in ensuring hilarity.
This work provides examples of:
- Art Evolution: Though a lot of the 2 parters tend to share the same art style, as the series is progressing the art is starting to develop.
- Brick Joke: The two gentlemen driving off a cliff at the start of Episode 3, end up crash landing and killing the antagonist at the end of Episode 4 (Saving the day)
- Chess with Death: Billy vs. Death in the first episode
- Death Is Cheap: Susan is killed in the first episode only to be brought back a few minutes later.
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: The first two episodes with the Grim Reaper
- Fridge Horror: How exactly does one sleep with the Grim Reaper?
- Incredibly Lame Pun: A couple of the episode titles Excuse me, Im trifle death, A Death in the famly
- Large Ham: Billy, though the other characters arent immune.
- Naked People Are Funny: A mysterious naked man appears in the background of every episode
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: The Ninja Vs. Pirate scene in Episode 4, quickly lampshaded by John
- Pheromones: Billy harvests human pheromones in one storyline. When a test subject falls into a vat of collected sweat, the pheromone overdose transforms him into a monster with the power to allure women.
- Rule of Funny: 90% of what Billy does relies on this
- Shout-Out: Pictures of spoons in the background referencing The Room.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Obviously this is the work of our arch nemesis Molly Hardy!!!
- Talking to Himself: The show creator and cast do this quite a lot, for example Matti Ryan playing Billy, Billy's father and mother in multiple scenes.