- His first attempt to leave the island ended with him in a coma, because he had never got farther than an accidental grope and kissing in real life his coma world can't replicate it so it crashes every time it's about to happen. Since he is a teenager though and very horny, it always comes back to sex.
- About all of his major wins in fighting have come from going from a one handed stance to a two handed stance. Eventually he will just skip the middle man use two swords so he can counter everyone's speed advantage over him.
- Judging by Takatora's resemblance to Ikuto, Michiru's mother's reaction to Misaki, and the fact that all the men were swept away, Ikuto's father must be the now embittered Takatora who adopted Misaki after she stowed away on the boat. Which has some unfortunate implications if you think about how close Suzu and Ikuto have become over the course of the story...
- If I am reading this correctly then Misaki and Ikuto are not really related which might explain why she seems to want, and sometimes act like Ikuto is her boyfriend.
- Confirmed: Takatora's is Ikuto and Suzu's father. Meaning Suzu and Ikuto are half-relatives.
- Jossed. Page 5 of Chapter 126: Aboard the boat searching for Airantou, Ikuto's grandfather suggests that he may disinherit Ikuto's father if his new wife bears him a son. Takatora is standing right behind the happy couple as the old man says this. The very next panel cuts to Japan ... and Ikuto's father sneezing.
- Not much more needs to be said, but one can assume that Karaage just wants to be a family man now a days with maybe a hint of stealth mentor so he is training Ikuto to take his place in the more strenuous parts of being the Western Leader.
The reason why humanity is back on Eden is we are being given a second chance so the Flaming Sword/Sea Dragon, was ordered to allow some people through and it used storms to gain humans for the test subjects in this new experiment. Remember everyone arrives because of some storm or another driving them there. The people there are chosen for their good and kind hearts.
Why Eden is not still perfect though is that sin still exist in the world so disease and pain are still in the island, but just to a much smaller degree than the outside world. The people are put onto the island to see if purity of spirit can exist there even if purity of body cannot.
The reason all of the men disappeared is that the Flaming Sword/Sea Dragon judged them to be ruining the purity of the island so he had them swept out to sea, and a few years later he brought Ikuto to the island because he is about as innocent and pure of a human as possible. Unfortunately this has backfired a little in that Ikuto is too innocent to participate in sexual escapades to start the next generation of humans. The Flaming Sword/Sea Dragon noticed this and brought in Mei Mei is he thought that Ikuto was not getting it on because of cultural differences not realizing that his own criteria is what is jinixing his attempts at purity.
- Chikage's magic didn't affect Ikuto and Suzu completely because Suzu's house is so far from Chikage's.
- That's what Chikage thought, but she wasn't really sure. I'm not saying it's Touma's right hand just enough to mess with large area of effect things not specifically targeted at him.