The Wild Mass Guesses Hetalians came up with during the event go here.
- The Åland Islands.
- All of the above.
- At the same time
- Which means Romano is Mrs. Claus
Related: Belgium, Romano and Spain will be elves or reindeer.
- That, or a boat.
- He was wearing a corset and couldn't breathe.
Because there are too many characters and he'll probably try to get through them all. Instead he'll work on requests.
In a different way than usual. In one of the strips, Ladonia ends up flipping Sweden onto the ground and sitting on top of him. Well, Ladonia is an internet nation, and we're all flipping our icons, so maybe it's a reference to all of our spazzing? How else could Ladonia get the strength to flip Sweden like that?
- Sweden was reading a script, hinting that he was acting. Also, Den was pointed out as an idiot just before he believed that Ladonia had managed to beat Sweden.
- Interesting idea, that we're somehow having some control over the Hetalia-verse, but if that were true, everyone would be flipped. Oh, idea! What if the plot DOES end up with everyone being flipped over?
Math was proven to be useful in everyday life when Allu-kun overcame Germany's chronic shyness by utilizing Italy as a ruler to create this equation: 67.7 in. + 4 in. - 16 in. = 55.7 in. (or 171.9 cm. + 10.16 cm. - 40.64 cm. = 141.4) in order to find Germany's Chest Measurement. Spider-smith then took up the quest to find a "real-life" example, but beside coming to the realization that Germany would need to buy all his shirts specially made, the search has not been a fruitful one thus far. This, combined with him becoming Austria's chair when Austria became to tired to walk any farther, and the subsequent 4-koma revealing him to be the most flexible of the Axis, surely qualifies him as this event's Mr.Fansevice.
So far, fans best guesses at the plot are: 1) Underwear, 2) Chibis, and 3) Embarrassing Germany. All three of which are factors in the whole Holy Roman Empire=Germany theory.
- And now there's actually a strip with teen HRE, and he looks and sounds a lot like Germany! This guees was actually plausable!
It just makes so much sense!
- He's planning something big that will drive the plot. The big thing is...
- A convoluted plot involving mistletoe.
After a strip in which Italy opens his eyes:
- Germany: Unexpectedly, we got to see quite suprising things...Japan: It reached levels where all of America cried.Italy: That much!!?Footnote: *All of America: A mysterious group that often randomly starts crying when shocked.
- "All of America cried" is a clichéd tagline for Japanese release of American (especially Hollywood) movies and a meme on 2channel. There's quite a bit of reference to Japanese memes in this event (France talking about how Christmas should be more bloodthirsty and England replying "what is this, some beef bowl store?" references a meme about Yoshinoya, for example) that gets Lost in Translation. Of course, the word "Hetalia" itself came from 2channel's military board...
- He watches Mathsama's Livestream, too.
Which means that Himapapa is also a girl. Sense has been made, da?
- Hima=Mathsama, but Hima=Alpaca. Mathsama=Alpaca?
- A new nation
- An as yet unseen nation
- Mochimerica's mother
- The shinigami that came with Germany's Death Note.
- Frank from Donnie Darko
- The personification of Thread 13.
- Mexi-- *shot*
- Prussia AND Ukraine. Trying to have sex.
- Giant talking bunny from parallel universe