Touhou Genso Rondo is a Touhou crossover with Senko no Ronde, also by CUBETYPE. It was later licensed by G.rev, the developers of Senko no Ronde, and re-released for the PlayStation 4 under the name Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet as part of the Play, Doujin! service. It was the first Touhou fan game to get an official international release.
- Ascended Extra: In the initial release, only Reimu had a story mode; in Bullet Ballet, every playable character has their own.
- Calling Your Attacks: Both the player and their opponents do this when summoning their Spell Card.
- Competitive Multiplayer: The Danmaku Fights are more akin to Senko No Ronde's fights than Touhou's traditional Bullet Hell, allowing for two characters to fight at equal footing.
- Downloadable Content: The PS4 version had DLC for two characters, as well as a story mode for Aya.
- Promoted to Playable: Yuyuko and Aya were included in the PS4 release, though without a story mode for Aya. Flandre and Yukari (and Aya's story mode) were later added as DLC after winning popularity polls.