The h0nde Tree is an Idle Game by 1e1000000 made in The Modding Tree and released in 2021. It's based on the notorious Roblox hacker named h0nde. You make h0nde Discord accounts every time you have enough h0nde power and soon gain access to more platforms to make accounts on.
It is playable here.
This game provides examples of:
- Allthe Worlds Are A Stage: The "All in one" challenge combines elements of all six previous challenges, but you only need 5 generator buyables to beat it. "All in one II" instead combines "Powerless", "Scaled", "Super Powerless", "Superscaled", and "Logged", but only gives a goal of 3 generator buyables.
- Cap: The generator buyable maxes out at 2500, but you start earning free levels with other buyables once you get the Extra upgrade. The "BREAK LIMIT" upgrade can be bought to remove it, though.
- Challenge Run: You unlock challenges starting from 1e377 h0nde powers which typically involve reaching a point quota with lowered point gain or without a feature.
- Diminishing Returns for Balance: For every 10000x OOM of Twitter power, it becomes exponentially square-rooted.
- Excuse Plot: The game has an actual story tab, but all it provides is an introduction to the h0nde situation and things related to gameplay you can figure out on your own.
- Export Save: You can export the 5KB+ save file and import it into a window that pops up.
- LOL, 69: The Nice achievement is earned by owning 69 multiplier buyables and Nice^2 for reaching 69 h0nde Discord accounts.
- Not-Actually-Cosmetic Award: Every achievement other than the first one provides an increase in production.
- Number of the Beast: The sixth challenge called "Unprestiguous" unlocks at 1e666 h0nde powers.
- Sockpuppet: One of the main goals is making lots of Discord and Twitter accounts for h0nde.