The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends is a 1992 game for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Game Boy developed by Radical Entertainment and Published by THQ. The game is a platformer. The game has been considered one of the worst games for the systems, considering graphics, soundtrack, and gameplay.
Tropes about the 8Bit version.
- Fake Difficulty: This game is hard for the wrong reasons.
- Sensory Abuse: The Goof Bombs have been accidentally coded so that when you get hit, it modifies the audio channels, making the noises super high pitched and unbearable.
- A Winner Is You: The ending is a modified version of the title screen with text saying you win.
The game titleThe Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
is a 1993 16bit video game created by THQ
. Based on the cartoon television series of the same name
. It's a side-scrolling platform with 2 mini-games at each level. It was available on Super Nintendo Entertainment System
and Sega Genesis
The 16Bit version provides the example of:
- Mini-Game: You have 3 chances on two mini-game based on the supporting segments: Peabody and Sherman and Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. 3 failure will go straight to the main story.
- Point of No Continues: You have a limit of 3 continues.