Rebuild the Universe is an Idle Game released in 2014. The goal is rebuilding the universe, as the title suggests. You first have to buy quantum foam, which will produce atoms automatically. After that, you can buy bigger units that produce more atoms, bonuses to increase atom gain further, and specials to multiply production from a specific unit by 100. Once things start moving too slowly, you can feed what you currently have to a black hole for a boost and reset.
This game provides examples of:
- Discount Card: Every achievement lowers the cost of all units slightly.
- Export Save: There's a button for exporting the 140KB+ save file. It doesn't initially work and it's made of strange symbols due to being made in Unicode, but you can still paste it into the game.
- New Game+: You can reset the game by feeding every atom to the black hole. You also lose every unit, but you keep all achievements. The game recommends doing the first restart at the 1 quintillion mark.
- Permanently Missable Content: Downplayed. If you buy the first Quantum Foam too early, you won't be able to purchase the first bonus for the rest of the run, meaning you miss out on a 1% boost for it. It's really no big issue, and you can always feed the universe with the black hole to start the run over, but it is annoying.
- Shown Their Work: The game has a lot of things related to the universe, with each aspect of it described scientifically and accurately.
- Transhuman: The special that multiplies production by human by 100 is Transhumanism.
- Unrealistic Black Hole: You do a New Game+ by giving the entire universe to a black hole so it can eat it.