Reachin'Pichin is an adorable "launching" Web Game starring you as Pichin, a cute flan...peach...bird-thing who is inspired to take to the skies, wanting to prove his worth to his creators. Using the mouse to start your ascent, you control Pichin as he reaches ever-higher heights, and evolves along the way. Can Pichin achieve his goals of making it to outer space?
This game contains examples of:
- Cartoon Creature: Pichin appears to be a combination of flan, a peach, and a bird, with evolutionary forms giving him plant, animal, and metal characteristics.
- Evolutionary Levels: Pichin evolves into different forms depending on what he feeds on over time.
- Gainax Ending: After making it past space, Pichin wakes up in an ocean, and finds a crashed rocketship filled with other Pichins.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Pichin is adorable in any of his forms.
- Skill Scores and Perks: Depending on what Pichin evolves into, he has different skills and abilities. Some are passive and activate automatically, with others must be activated manually.
- Space Is an Ocean: The ending implies this about outer space, as Pichin traverses space to end up in another planet's ocean.
- Space Zone: The highest tier of the launch site is outer space.
- Take That!: The Twilight height level mentions how there are no sparkly vampires around.