Troll Post was a troper best known for making empty posts on the forum. He was shy but sometimes would make dozens of such posts in a row. No one was exactly sure why or what got into him. Maybe he was just looking for attention. Maybe he was just too shy to say anything at all. Maybe he was suffering from G.I.F.T.. Maybe his keyboard was broken. When Troll Post got too active, mods tended to lock the thread to give him time to calm down.
Little is known of Troll Post. Though suspected to be male (As There Are No Girls on the Internet), his true gender is nothing but speculation. We know he hailed from Troll Post Crusher, a small town that according to The Other Wiki is located "on a landmass, near a body of water". Rumors are that his father had a job involving collecting fees on bridges. Other tropers speak of a legend claiming him to be Fast Eddie's nemesis. The yin to his yang, both of them dueling immortals over the fate of this wiki (or at least its forums, as Troll Post never seemed to edit any articles). That or he was just some crazy guy.
Several attempts have been made to ban Troll Post, but like some sort of cyber-ninja or magical hacker, he always seemed to return. Often he would use sockpuppets to make posts with strange or offensive contents that magically transformed into his trademark blank posts after a certain lapse of time. Despite rumors to the contrary, Troll Post did not have a strange fetish for coitus with people's heads; though his appearances are often rumored to coincide with mentions of that strange fetish.
He may or may not have been in cahoots with That Troper (if they aren't indeed one and the same).
The last sightings of Troll Post were in 2014-2015. All of his contributions disappeared around that time. There have been no confirmed sightings since, although rumours persist that his posts persist in the forum database.
Troll Post has shown examples of:
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Surprising, for a character whose posts never have any characters.
- Eye Scream: Averted. He does not have that fetish.
- Featureless Protagonist
- G.I.F.T.: Unusually, a mostly silent example.
- Insane Troll Logic: So insane, it is incomprehensible (and invisible) to all other people.
- Meaningful Name
- Our Trolls Are Different
- Silent Bob
- The Voiceless
- Troll: He (or she) only posts blank posts.
- Troll Bridge: Unfortunately, no one can answer his (or her) riddle, as it is silent.
- Wall of Text: Inverted.
- Troll post, I've almost never agreed with you. For some reason, though, it seems as if our fates are connected, as we often encounter each other when neither really plans to or wants it. I think you and I are destined to do this forever. -Best Of
- Impressive trolling skills, my man. -Mokona Zero
- Join the Harem sometime, although I worry that you'll be...invisible... -Nerd Bird
Truly he is both the greatest of lurkers, and the most talkative of motor-mouths.