Describe SilverAndEbony here:
Silver is a nonbinary sapphic eldritch being, the latter of which they were made aware of by their friends. There is no ebony; they just thought it was a pretty enough username. They love music, and would happily learn almost every instrument ever created if they could (not the super loud ones though, they have way too sensitive ears for that. Yes, they are one of the people who can hear electricity, like lights. No, its not fun or particularly useful, just annoying and painful). Silver enjoys walking outside, especially in natural areas, especially especially around water. Bodies of water are wonderful and excellent. They write fanfiction under the moniker Shadowed Wings on AO 3, and also under a different moniker on Fanfiction dot net. We dont talk about the ff.net stories. It's some of Silvers first work, and has served its purpose. Let it now be left to the void.
They have far too many fandom interests to list here, but Discworld, Middle Earth, Grishaverse, Elder Scrolls, and Legend of Zelda are always good fallbacks, among others.
Tropes that apply to Silver:
- Animal Motifs: Effectively everyone they know associates them with cats. Seriously, everyone. They're sure it has nothing to do with much much they talk about and coo over them...
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: They're not really sure if they maybe have a somewhat milder version than others, but it does affect their life, in not fun ways.
- Bookworm: Very rarely not reading something, whether physical book or something electronic. Also very good at doing things like reading for several hours straight instead of doing something they needed to.
- Deadpan Snarker: And how.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: They have very dark hair, and their skin is very, very pale. Like, glow blue under direct sunlight pale in some cases.
- Forgets to Eat: Regularly. It's part of the ADHD.
- High-Functioning Autism: They... don't particularly like to call it this, due the prevalent ableism associated with the title, but they are on the autism spectrum. Red instead, y'all.
- I Have Many Names: Due to a strong dislike of their birthname, they are trying to find a new one. It's... a process. They've gone through several so far and have yet to find one that's stuck and felt like it fits for longer than about five months.
- They also tend to have a different username on most sites. Rarely do they use the same one twice.
- The Quiet One: Until they get to know you, or unless you're hanging out with them and someone else they know well and enjoy the company of, they don't tend to talk much.
- True Neutral: with chaotic leanings.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or purple. Or blue and purple.