24, college student in Somewhere, USA who hails from Someplace, USA. Where do I start? I am just your ordinary troper that is forever doomed to remain on this website for all eternity. I generally contribute to some pages on the website, usually cleaning/formatting things for easy reading. I was a long time anonymous lurker prior to making an account. Essentially, I gave in to the TV Tropes addiction after a long time surfing this site. Who knows what will happen next?
You might find me on some other forums or websites.
It's pronounced "Bezel", not "Beezel". The name just popped into my head when I was trying to think of one.
Not to be confused with Nintendo's Bezel Engine...
If you got something that needs my attention, send me a PM.
Creator pages created:
Work pages created:
What I frequently edit:
- Anything related to Nintendo, mainly Fire Emblem stuff, though I have edited various other games outside of the series & consoles.
- Some FromSoft stuff too. I really love Soulsborne.
- Anything that needs Wiki Magic love.
A place for Forum Game vandals to play:
Tropes that apply to me:
- Asian and Nerdy: I am of Asian descent, and yes, I study STEM.
- Berserk Button: I love Soulsborne and Fire Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War especially for the latter. Prepare for me to go on the offensive if I see you attack either of those. (Don't worry, constructive criticism is okay.)
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Both on the web and IRL, I am generally silent. Just don't do something stupid that I deem it necessary to talk.
- Must Have Caffeine: Tea or coffee, I need it everyday, lest I shutdown in the middle of the day.
- Nerd Glasses: I am nerdy. Of course I wear glasses!
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: Lean towards the cynic side. Don't worry, it's not because I don't like the world. It's because I always assume people are one step away from tripping over themselves. Once I get to really know people, I generally become much, much warmer.