- Celebrity Voice Actor: In the Japanese version:
- Diane is voiced by actress Riho Makise.
- Pogey is voiced by dancer and actor Papaya Suzuki.
- Fan Nickname: The fake Groudon has been referred to by the fans as "Franken-Groudon" and "Virus Groudon." Or you could always go with Giant Zombie Groudon. Whichever floats your boat.
- No Export for You: This film, along with Destiny Deoxys, are yet to be released in Australia, despite receiving all of the earlier and later movies. Ditto (not THAT Ditto) in Spain.
- Non-Singing Voice: Only applies to May in the dub while humming the Ending Theme, as the dub leaves in KAORI's voice during those segments.
- Posthumous Credit: Since Tomoko Suzuki passed away 12 days before its premiere, it features her credit as the voice of Jirachi.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: Miramax's continuing hold on Jirachi Wishmaker made it one of the four movies The Pokémon Company could not re-release on the 20th anniversary of the franchise, nor include in I Choose You's English music video of all previous movies. However, all four of said movies were re-released on Blu-Ray in 2012, four years prior.
- What Could Have Been: One of the Japanese trailers shows that the fake Groudons tendrils were originally green and able to enrapture entire objects.
Trivia / Pokémon: Jirachi: Wish Maker