- Crossdressing Voices:
- Q few male characters in the series have female voice types. For example, Goth Boy has the same voice type as Poppy and Grandma Ruthie, except pitched down to sound more like a boy.
- The player's character can have this, too.
- Fan Nickname: A few people on Tumblr have given Ray the nickname Edgelord McBeltbuckle.
- Referenced by...:
- Many games in The Sims have made references to these games; in The Sims 3: Generations, for example, Zombie Carl or Morcubus may appear while Sims are telling scary stories.
- When you start playing The Sims Social, you're first greeted by a Sim in a red shirt named Buddy. On top of that, the guys behind that game must have done the research, because Buddy from MySims was originally a brunette in the concept art, much like the Buddy from The Sims Social.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Greg Cipes and Scott Menville (a. k. a. Beast Boy and Robin, respectively) provided voice types for the games. You can notice their voices in characters like Buddy (Cipes) and Chaz (Menville).
- What Could Have Been:
- There have been a few instances of characters being planned to appear, but then cut. Notably, this include Odin, Rob, Faith Connors, and Isaac Clarke (among others) in MySims Agents. (On the other hand, the latter made it into Sky Heroes.)
- Certain characters also had different designs in the concept art and beta for the first game. Buddy had brown hair, Vincent and Roxie were white, and Poppy was going to be black and have Dolly's dress.
Trivia / MySims