Trivia for Kubera.
- Fan Nickname:
- "Alex" for Kubera, to avoid confusion of him and Leez. This is based off of Leez trying to name him "Alexander" when he tells her that he has no name.
- "Sammy" for Samphati.
- Flip-Flop of God: Is the planet called "Willarv" or "Willrarv"? Both were used in the original Korean version, and the official translations don't seem to be much help since both spellings have been used there as well.
- The correct one seems to be "Willarv". "Willrarv" was used in the first appearance, but all subsequent appearances of the planet's name have used "Willarv", and that's what is used in The Finite as well.
- What Could Have Been:
- Kubera was actually originally planned as a novel before Currygom decided to make it into a webtoon instead.
- The Hoti Marut spell was originally a spell to send the target back to its realm of origin. Currygom decided that it was too OP since not even Maruna could avoid it, and changed the spell to what it is now.
- The Wiki Rule: Has a very in-depth one here. Contains spoilers.