- Name's the Same: Astronaut who learns martial arts whose given name is Kazuya? He doesn't exactly run on The Power of Love, but is just as badass.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: While Fake Shemps are common in tokusatsu, Super-1 has only appeared in-suit in recent years because actor Shunsuke Takasugi used his fame to scam fans out of 50m yennote , didn't show up to his court hearings when sued, and has "mysteriously" gone missing as of January 2017.
- Role Reprise: Hiroshi Miyauchi vocally reprises his role as Shiro Kazami / Kamen Rider V3 in the Super-1 movie, the only one of the first eight Rider actors to do so.
- What Could Have Been
- In reaction to the declining ratings of the previous series, a ninth Kamen Rider, named Kamen Rider V9 ala Kamen Rider V3, was originally planned to be introduced within this series as an additional hero to Skyrider similar to Rider 2 and Riderman. Ultimately, however, the return of the Seven Legendary Riders in the second half successfully increased viewing figures, thus the ninth Rider was remade to succeed Skyrider in a new show, becoming Super-1.
- Hiroyuki Watanabe, who would later go onto play Gaoh, and Shun Sugata, who later became Kamen Rider ZX, unsuccessfully auditioned for the titular character's rolenote . Similar to Masaya Matsukaze and Kamen Rider Kuuga, had either one of them gotten the role, it's very easy to imagine that they would've been willing to reprise the role, considering that the former reprised his role as Gaoh in the second Kamen Rider Battride War game, and the latter reprised his role as Ryo Murasame in Kamen Rider Taisen, and neither faces the legal issues that Shunsuke faces.
- The Wiki Rule: Covered as part of the Kamen Rider Wiki and as an individual series on the Kamen Rider Super-1 Wiki.
Trivia / Kamen Rider Super-1