- Dummied Out:
- "Falling Rocks" made with ice were present with upon the earliest days has been deactivated. The sound still plays however.
- The Chamber of Destiny used to have moving walls and facade doors to help present the "Multiple Choice" aspect of the ride. This has been deactivated and the effect has been replaced with projection technology.
- Officially Shortened Title: The ride is for the most part now referred to as just Indiana Jones Adventure instead of Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Some of the long term fans, such as park passmembers, will affectionately refer to the ride as just "Indy".
- The Other Darrin:
- Harrison Ford wasn't interested in reprising his role, so Indy in this ride is allegedly instead voiced by David Temple. His animatronic also doesn't use Ford's likeness.
- In the Safety Announcement, Sallah is voiced by Bob Joles, than John Rhys-Davies?
- Role Reprise: John Rhys-Davies returns as Sallah in this attraction.
- What Could Have Been: The original concept for the ride was called Indiana Jones and the Lost Expedition, and would've been housed in a building ten times more massive than what was ultimately built, so big that both the Disneyland Railroad and the Jungle Cruise would've passed through it. The proposed attraction would have included both the EMV ride and a mine cart coaster based on the sequence from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
Trivia / Indiana Jones Adventure