- Advertised Extra: Kaden was just as marketed as the rest of the cast of the series as contestants of FMTDI, but he was voted off by just the second episode, and he didn't even return as a contestant for FMTDA.
- Breakthrough Hit: While both writers had successes in the past, the Fuzzy Memories series seems to be the one that actually gave them an identity and successfully allowed them to become a greater success overall.
- Career Resurrection: Due to one story of the writers notably not being as well received as the rest, both of them ended up jumping ship into the Fuzzy Memories series in an attempt to maybe spice things up. It ended up being that series that pushed both of them back into the spotlight.
- Creator Backlash: Fuzzboy has gone on record stating his dislike of several episodes of FMTDI, including "Phobia Factor", "I Triple Dog Dare You", "No Pain, No Game", and especially "Dodgebrawl".
- Creator-Preferred Adaptation: Delta actually has said that he prefers the 'FM Series over just about all of his work beforehand.
- Creator's Favorite: Funny enough, both creator's favorites are actually part of the Super Couple of the series, Tempest(Fuzzboy's Favorite) and Zetsu(Delta's Favorite).
- Creator's Favorite Episode: Fuzzboy did an official ranking of the entire series once, and at the top of it and his later on confirmed favorite episode, was "The Very Last Episode, Really!"
- Development Hell: Apparently Fuzzboy had been throwing around the idea in it's earliest stages around five years before the actual series began, with the original version reportedly being planned to use Total Drama characters as the main cast.
- Doing It for the Art: Due to the series' status as Fanfiction, neither of the writers are making any money from it. Despite this, by the end of FMTDI, they had been making chapters with over twenty thousand words, and by the third episode of FMTDA, they had made a single chapter with overall fifty thousand words that could take over two hours to finish!
- Dueling Works: The closest thing the series has to an official rival of sorts is with fellow writer, Dark Arcanine 33's stories. However, all three writers are actually good friends, so it's less so a rivalry and more like a friendly competition with one another.
- Everyone Is Bi: Fuzzboy has gone on to confirm that in his eyes, every character in the cast is bisexual(not really). What he means by this is that in his opinion, since characters get together in his series based off interactions, he simply doesn't want any kind of barrier stopping him from pairing up two characters who happen to have good chemistry.
- Hire the Critic: A long while ago, Fuzzboy was actually a critical reader and frequent insulter of Delta's works. These days, the two are noted to have gotten close enough through their writing that their friends commonly will actually claim they're a gay couple.
- Inspiration for the Work: Upon the series actually beginning, Fuzzboy went on to state the actual writing of the series is based off of the Total Shuffled Island Series.
- Portmanteau Series Nickname: Referring to the Fuzzy Memories series as just FM, FMTDI, or FMTDA is often seen as perfectly fine.
- Rule 34 Creator Reactions: Oddly enough, both writers have gone on record speaking of a smaller group of their fans who actually ask for or produce porn for their series. Both have reacted with a mixture of horror, surprise, and joking around about it.
- Saved from Development Hell: After spending over five years as just an idea that most expected never to be expanded upon, Fuzzboy and Delta finally brought the original idea to life with the Fuzzy Memories series.
- Trolling Creator: Fuzzboy is known to frequently mess with fans of the series for little reason other than finding it hilarious.
- Both writers have occasionally played along with the idea that they're a gay couple for fans.
- Word of Gay: Well, more like "Word of Bi", as Word of God went on to confirm Alfred as being a closeted bisexual.
- A more straightforward example is in the case of Brick, which Word of God has gone on record saying that he had a preference for men over women.
- Write What You Know: Both writers had extensive histories writing stories based on competitions before this series.
Trivia / Fuzzy Memories