- Adored by the Network: Despite the poor ratings, the executives seemed hell-bent on keeping it afloat no matter what. It even stayed on for two years after the rest of CN Real was cancelled (along with Destroy Build Destroy), before they were both canceled for good.
- Awesome, Dear Boy: Despite the negative critical reception and not getting to do much in show business since it ended, the dudes still regard their time on the show fondly without a hint of irony, since they genuinely did enjoy a lot of the contraptions and shenanigans they got up to on the show, if nothing else.
- Follow the Leader: It's clear they're trying to make a MythBusters-style show. In practice, it's more like a kid-friendly Jackass.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: While there are quite a few episodes found, a great deal of them seem to be lost, as Cartoon Network seems to have no plans of acknowledging their live-action works since the shows end, let alone releasing them.
- Network to the Rescue: Cartoon Network did whatever they could to save the show, despite low ratings. Ultimately, they failed at rescuing the show, later gave up on the show altogether, and pulled it from the schedule not long after note .
- Star-Derailing Role: The Dudes haven't done really anything else after the show ended. At the very least, they don't seem to really regard the show as a sore spot for them, as they all seemed to genuinely enjoy their time working on it.
Trivia / Dude, What Would Happen?