- All-Star Cast: The Latin American versions have well-known dub stars as Mario Castañeda, René García and Cristina Hernández.
- Dueling Games:
- Franchise Killer: Spotlight caused the franchise to go on a 5-years long hiatus due to its lack of content and its excessive microtransactions. The discontinuation of the Kinect seemed to be the final nail in the coffin, but this was ultimately subverted with the release of Dance Central VR in 2019.
- Talking to Himself:
- Marcos Aguirre, game's choreographer voices Mo in the series, but also he made the voice of Angel in the first game.
- Various of the Latin American dubbers made more than one character in the games, like Cristina Hernández who made Emilia and Aubrey in the first two games, and René García who made Bodie and Kerith in DC2 and DC3.
- The Wiki Rule: There's not just one, but two of them (being the latter more complete and up-to-date).
Trivia / Dance Central