- Release Date Change: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the last three cases of Supernatural Investigations and all of the cases in City of Romance were released two weeks apart instead of once a week.
- Troubled Production: Halfway through Supernatural Investigations, the COVID-19 Pandemic happened, resulting in Pretty Simple having to change the release dates of the last three cases and beyond to be two weeks from each other. The Release Date Change eventually resulted in them having to reduce the next season, City of Romance, to 17 cases.
- What Could Have Been:
- An interview with Pretty Simple states states that Judge Hall was intended to make a cameo in The Conspiracy, although she ultimately didn't.
- City of Romance was intended to have five cases per district, which would have made a total of thirty cases rather than seventeen.
- The Wiki Rule: The game has its own wiki site, Criminal Case Wiki, which details all of the available cases and their outcomes (spoiler-iffic, so go there at your own risk).
Trivia / Criminal Case