- The closing title track of 1916, a ballad told from the perspective of a soldier fighting in World War I.
- The lyrics of "Till the End", from Motörhead's last album, Bad Magic, suggest that Lemmy had accepted by that point that he didn't have much time left. Turns out he really did know himself like no one else.
- At the 2016 Grammy Awards, the supergroup Hollywood Vampires, which included Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp and Joe Perry, performed a tribute to Lemmy, during which they shined the spotlight on a setpiece showing Lemmy's bass guitar and amp, as well as his boots and hat.
- Their cover of David Bowie's "Heroes". Especially noteworthy since Lemmy and Bowie died within weeks of each other.
- This cover of Ben E. King's "Stand By Me". On top of being one of Lemmy's best vocal performances, it's also very haunting.
Tear Jerker / Motörhead