- In the "Hellraiser" music video, Lemmy plays a game of poker against Pinhead, and wins.
- "You thought that was fast, this is fast. Don't try to headbang to this one, you'll break your f***ing neck." Well somebody did, and look what happened.
- The fact that Lemmy owned up to his lifestyle, and wasn't afraid at all to."Fuck god, and fuck the devil, and fuck the church too. I'm responsible for my actions. I don't need to hide behind nothing. The devil didn't make me do it, I did it... whatever I did."
- And finally, Lemmy living the Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll lifestyle harder than most could handle, and despite that, the band lasted a whopping 40 years, while Lemmy himself made it all the way to the age of 70.
- As tragic as Lemmy's passing was, he did go out in style: He was asked to be cremated and have his ashes put in an urn shaped like his signature hat. To say nothing about his Epitaph:Born to Lose, Lived to Win
Awesome / Motörhead