Heartwrenching moments in the MCU Rewrites:
Age of Ultron: Redux
- Steve lamenting the fact that Peggy is practically on her death bed.
- Tony mourning JARVIS' apparent death at Ultron's hands.
- Wanda ranting to Hawkeye about how horrible her and Pietro's lives were because of the missile from Stark Industries hitting their house, leaving them orphans.
- In hindsight after reading New Avengers, Pietro being able to come out of the Final Battle with Ultron alive. It really seemed he was going to be Spared by the Adaptation.
- Wanda being called a freak.Wanda: You get used to it, after a while.
Vision: That should not be something you have to get used to.
- Quicksilver being murdered by Gorgon. Wanda's rage at this is perfectly understandable albeit horrifying as she nearly kills Gorgon.
- Natasha is pretty exhausted after her trial.
- Pietro's funeral with Magneto, his father, visiting his son's grave.
- All of the girls who suffered in the Red Room.
- Natasha being forced to kill Yelena, her best friend.
Captain America: Ghosts Of HYDRA
- Tony finding out that Bucky killed his parents and his subsequent fight with both him and Steve.
Avengers: Civil War
- Tony talking about the kids from Wakanda killed in Ultron's attack.
- Wanda being afraid that the Sokovia Accords will lead to something similar to the concentration camps.
- Peggy's death; especially Sharon and Steve's reactions to it.
- T'Challa's father being killed in the UN Complex explosion.
- Zemo listening to the last words he ever heard from his wife.
- Sam and Rhodey both talking about how they wished they could bring Pietro Back from the Dead.