Heartwarming moments in the MCU Rewrites:
Age of Ultron: Redux
- Basically any moment Pietro and Wanda have as siblings.
- Whether their relationship is platonic or not, Steve's concern for Bucky is very touching.
- Thor complimenting Jane's work as a scientist and kissing her before he has to go.
- Betty Ross has returned and Bruce is incredibly happy to get back together with her.
- Clint and Natasha expressing how much they've missed each other once they have some alone time.
- Steve and Tony's conversation about Peggy, JARVIS and Bucky.
- Betty managing to calm The Hulk down when he was running berserk after Wanda (accidentally) messed with his head.
- Wanda expressing her concern to the innocent people she mistakenly sent The Hulk to and keeping Hawkeye from being killed by Ultron.
- Clint's flashback to the time he decided to spare Natasha and his current decision to get the Maximoff twins to the Avengers' side.
- Tony is planning on proposing to Pepper!
- At the end of the story, Thor returns to Jane's facility and she greets him with a kiss.
- Continuing from the Age of Ultron: Redux, Pietro and Wanda's sibling dynamic. At least until, Pietro is murdered by Gorgon.
- Sam and Rhodey, after spending a chunk of the story practically at each other's throat, coming to an understanding with each other.
- Vision complimenting Wanda and her powers.
- Him standing up to the guy who called Wanda a "freak" is this and Moment of Awesome.
- Tony and Pepper sending their support for Natasha during her trial by hiring her legal team.
- Any and all of Clint and Natasha's moments together from him making the decision to spare her to them developing as a team.
- Natasha's defense attorney calling her a hero is this and Moment of Awesome.
Captain America: Ghosts Of HYDRA
- Meta example: The author completely avoiding giving Sharon Carter/Agent 13 the Die for Our Ship treatment.
- Steve and Sharon making up after what happened in The Winter Soldier.
- Also, whenever they talk about Peggy.
- Both Steve and Sharon comforting Bucky after what happened to him.
- Tony introducing Pepper at his MIT presentation.
Avengers: Civil War
- Clint declaring Sharon an honorary Avenger.
- T'Challa admitting that he was wrong to go after Bucky and Wanda, whom he had thought killed his father.
- Steve and Tony understanding the actions of the other and making up.
- Vision deciding to go with Wanda.
- Natasha planning on travelling the world with Clint. And the two of them greeting Laura (Clint's sister-in-law) and her children.
- Although the Avengers are still apart, Tony and Steve are on much better terms with each other, and Thor makes it clear that the Avengers won't be separated for long.