Awesome moments in the MCU Rewrites:
Age of Ultron: Redux
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome for Bucky: Ever since he snapped out of his mind control, he's been taking down HYDRA, one base at a time.
- Thanos being responsible for Ultron's corruption is a major step up when compared to his canon counterpart.
- During Ultron's attack on Sokovia, a little girl shows her defiance to the Killer Robot by throwing a rock at one of his drones.
- Followed up by Captain America leaping in front of the girl and saving her from Ultron's laser with his shield and throwing his own insult at Ultron.
- Natasha lifting Mjölnir and using to bash Ultron's head clean off!Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, assassin and former killer, the first female Avenger, was fucking worthy.
- Natasha and Wanda double-teaming Ultron.
- The Action Prologue featuring the New Avengers team.
- Vision standing up to the guy who called Wanda a "freak" is this and Heartwarming Moment.
- The team getting their act together, showing they can kick ass without Steve's leadership.
- Natasha's "And This Is for..." speech to Madame B.
- Natasha's defense attorney calling her a hero is this and Heartwarming Moment.
Captain America: Ghosts Of HYDRA
- Steve keeping Brock's helicopter from taking off with the captive Bucky.
- Sharon Carter. The author really cemented her as a complete badass.
Sharon: I came prepared.
- Meta example: The author does in fact ship Stucky but completely avoids giving Sharon the Die for Our Ship treatment.
- Sharon making her introduction with a huge supply of guns under her coat.
- Her delivering a headshot to a HYDRA agent and then proceeding to mow down several more HYDRA agents.
- Her fight/chase with Crossbones.
- Her taking on Crossbones and Winter Soldier Josef at the same time.
- Her taking out Josef with a Boom, Headshot! and a Pre-Mortem One-Liner. She does it while Josef is about to land the killing blow.
Avengers: Civil War
- The airport fight between the Anti- and Pro- registration sides.
- Sharon and Maria breaking Clint, Sam and Scott out of the Raft Prison and blowing it up.
- The Avengers arriving to confront Zemo.
- Wanda containing the explosion that Zemo planned to use to kill the Avengers and subsequently frame Bucky and Wanda for the crime.
- T'Challa apprehending Zemo.
- The final scene has Thor and Heimdall observing these events and Thor declares that the Avengers will not be apart for long.