Funny moments in the MCU Rewrites:
Age of Ultron: Redux
- The description: "Mads watched 'Age of Ultron'. Mads hated 'Age of Ultron'. Mads rewrote 'Age of Ultron'."
- Darcy's cameo has her barking orders to the various lab assistants at Jane's facility.
- Tony was apparently the only one who was unaware that Natasha and Clint are an item.
- "Avengers-" [scene cuts off]
- The mid-credits scene has Natasha and Clint tell Tony what happened in Budapest. There's no description of what happened, just Tony's stunned reaction. After he leaves, it's revealed they didn't actually tell him what really happened.
- Wanda and Pietro arguing about knots.
- Apparently, one of the effects of Wanda's "chaos net" is making someone's pants fall down.
- Pietro eating Sam's pudding. What adds to it is Steve's reaction being that of a parent who is seriously questioning their life choices.
- Vision asking Wanda if all humans are as short as her.
- Rhodey wondering what a "fandom" is. Everyone else (barring Vision) tells him not to ask.
- Natasha's first meeting with Coulson.Coulson: Dont tell me thats [Natasha] who I think it is.
Clint: Dont talk about my French mail order bride like that.
Natasha: Je mappelle Natalie.
Coulson: [gives look that says 'you're not fooling anybody'] Great. Shes got your sense of humor. And here I was thinking, if only I had TWO versions of Clint in my life, its not like I get enough bad jokes and heart attacks as it is.
Clint: Geez, what crawled up your ass? You had to go babysit Stark again?
Natasha: Stark? Tony Stark?
Coulson: Thank you for dropping sensitive information in front of the RUSSIAN SPY!
Clint: She is DEFECTING.
- Natasha's disgust at drinking American beer.
- Natasha making pancakes for Clint, what makes it funny is Clint's disappointment at her making blueberry pancakes when he wanted chocolate chip.
- Budapest finally getting some details.
- Clint and Natasha lying through their teeth about the nature of their relationship.
Captain America: Ghosts Of HYDRA
- Again, "Avengers-"
- Sharon bemoaning the fact that if Steve misses Peggy's birthday she's going to blame her.
- This moment:Rumlow: [to Bucky and Steve] Hello boys! [to Sharon] And girl.
Sharon: [does a sarcastic curtsy]
- While Sharon is trying to shut down the machines housing the other Winter Soldiers.
Avengers: Civil War
- Scott's first appearance is him shrinking down and climbing Maria's arm so he can listen to the conversation without anyone noticing.
- Fury asks who is against registering. Clint votes that he is against it and votes for Steve and Sam who are not currently present by raising his other arm and his leg. Natasha promptly shoves Clint's leg back down.
- The questions about T'Challa's Black Panther costume.
- Steve's team (barring Wanda who climbed into their van and locked the doors to change) having to change into their superhero suits in front of each other in a parking lot.Clint: Don't make this weird.
- The delivery man (Stan Lee) mispronouncing Tony's last name "Mr. Stank". This greatly amuses Rhodey.