When Charlie breaks his foot after a fall, it requires a trip to the doctor. Things naturally go awry.
- Abnormal Limb Rotation Range:
- Charlie mentions that he broke his elbow once and that it healed good as new. As he gives a thumbs up, the forearm suddenly dislocates and hangs down before he snaps it back in place.
- While he has his reflexes tested, Charlie's leg bends into a spiral.
- Agony of the Feet: Charlie breaks his foot due to falling off the roof and the satellite dish crushing it.
- Bad "Bad Acting": While trying to save Panda from a surgery, Charlie disguises himself as a surgeon, puts on a bad French accent, and tells the other surgeons to "close their eyes and visualize the surgery" as a distraction. Fortunately for Charlie, the surgeons assume he is a famous doctor and does exactly what he says, and it works until one of them spots him and the bears taking Panda away.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Charlie, among other things, has literal blue blood and bends his joints unnaturally.
- Good News, Bad News: Dr. Clark informs the disguised Charlie/Panda "The good news is, the test results came back. The bad news is that literally everything is wrong with you."
- I Am Not Shazam: In-Universe, Charlie believes that every character in the show "Castles and Swords" is named Castle or Sword.
- Mushroom Samba: Panda on anesthesia produces quite a trip.
- Totem Pole Trench: To get Charlie into the hospital, the bears put him inside Panda's sleeve blanket and have Panda on top sticking out his head.