R & Arr is the 23rd episode of Cartoon Network's Unikitty!
The episode follows Unikitty and Puppycorn working to get out of having to do chores on "Lazy Sunday", even though Sunday is officially designated as Chore Day by everyone else. Richard tries to get them to do chores.
- Aesop Amnesia: Unikitty quickly forgets from "Too Many Unikitties" the importance of cleaning up after messes.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Puppycorn calls Unikitty an engineer in laziness, or a "lazineer". Richard even points out that the sheer effort Unikitty puts in to avoid having to do chores by converting her couch into a boat could have been used on doing chores, so either way Unikitty wasn't very lazy in this episode.
- Coincidental Broadcast: While relaxing on a couch to watch TV, Unikitty and Puppycorn watch a show that's about a bear relaxing on a pool in a floatie. They don't seem to mind the bland content of it.
- Immediate Self-Contradiction: Unikitty wants to be lazy in this episode, but she only keeps saying she's lazy - she keeps putting in a lot of hard work into rowing the couch like a boat and fending off Richard.
- Lazy Bum: Unikitty and Puppycorn are (proudly) this.
- Manchild: But there's also Womanchild too. Even though Dr. Fox and Hawkodile are both adults, they seem to be on the same brain level as Unikitty and Puppycorn.
- Only the Leads Get a Happy Ending: In the end, only Unikitty and Puppycorn get out of having to do chores. Richard, Dr. Fox and Hawkodile get stuck doing them.
- The Pig Pen: Unikitty's room is polluted with seas of garbage, unorganized junk, even an iceberg that won't melt at room temperature. She never cleans it up. Even Puppycorn, who eats out of garbage cans, thinks her room is really messy.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Unikitty and Puppycorn turn into pirates and ironically work hard to ensure Richard can't force them to do chores.
- Pun: Unikitty when she realizes that she's hungry, but she "needs" to stay on the couch on Lazy Sunday and a bowl of Cheesy Puffs are on a table a few feet away.Unikitty: Namaste calm. Ooooommmm.... my goodness, I'm so hungry! Quick! Gimme that blanket!
- Robot Maid: Dr. Fox makes her robot helpers clean up the lab, to the point that one of those robots complains that he's tired. Just how does a robot even get tired?
- Sinking Ship Scenario: The couch that Unikitty and Puppycorn are on breaks off in half sinking into the sea of unassorted things Unikitty neglected to put away in the style of Titanic.
- Turned Against Their Masters: The fact that Unikitty is princess and that she's the ruler of the kingdom doesn't stop Richard, her personal servant, from trying to force his own princess and boss to do chores. He's gotten real sick of doing all the chores around the castle.