Z-Squared reviews the notoriously bad film 'Foodfight'.
He declares that the film has bad animation, erratic movements coming from all characters, many plotholes, and a bewildering premise. However, he likes the randomness of the film as well as the voice acting.
Features a cameo by his pug, Cerberus.
- All There in the Manual: The name for the pug, Cerberus.
- Autobots, Rock Out!: When the Exobites attack, Z-Squared plays a remix of 'Fulgore's Theme' from KI 2.
- Big "WHAT?!": In responce to Daredevil Dan.
- The Cameo: Meta-Ridley in response to Sunshine Goodness. Also, Cerberus the pug.
- Cue the Sun: The poster.
- Do Not Adjust Your Set: The 'Monty Python' style intermission.
- Driven to Suicide: Z-Squared thinks the motion capture on the characters tried to do this.
- Follow the Leader: Was made during the time of the most recent reviews of Foodfight by Jontron and The Nostalgia Critic.
- Fluffy the Terrible: Cerberus the Pug.
- The Leader: Z-Squared is this on the poster, leading an army of Exobites to battle.
- Nightmare Face: Oh, Z-Squared. WHY did you have to freeze frame that one pic of Daredevil Dan?!
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The inclusion of the baby and the woman at the supermarket forces Z-Squared to leave. So, who briefly stands in? Cerberus the Pug.
- Stab the Sky: Z-Squared is doing this in the poster.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Quite a few times actually.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Z-Squared considers Brand X this. Heck, the stinger has the commander singing 'Heil Myself'!