- The Control Voice: With every scientific advance we grow closer to unlocking the mysteries of life and creation. But what have we gained if, in the process, we lose our humanity?
A sequel to "Unnatural Selection". A detective's family is harassed by his son, who had turned into a monster due to his genetic enhancements.
- The Control Voice: The most powerful thing we pass along to our children may not reside in the genes... but in the soul.
- Exorcist Head: Played with in a rare instance where it proved fatal for the person doing it. The Genetic Rejection Syndrome sufferer Melanie commits suicide by using her superhuman strength to turn her head 360 degrees, breaking her neck in the process.
- Hostage Situation: The Genetic Rejection Syndrome sufferer Dylan Venable holds his mother Marie and younger brother Jesse hostage at their old house in order to lure his father Ray into a confrontation.
- Super Strength: The Genetic Rejection Syndrome sufferers, most of whom are children or teenagers, are several times stronger than an adult man.
- 20 Minutes into the Future: This episode takes place at an indeterminate point in the near future when genetic engineering of children, resulting in Designer Babies, is relatively common in spite of the fact that it is illegal. However, this DNA alteration can result in Genetic Rejection Syndrome.