Release: January 11, 2011
Film: Fern Gully 2 (1998)
This review contains examples of:
- The Aristocrats: Referenced, when Budgie accidentally pulls another character's (her grandpa!) pants down.Mr. Chuckles: Uh, this is no time to practice our act, Budgie!
Critic: K, I dont wanna know what kind of act requires her to pull his pants down. But its probably called "The Aristocrats!" [rimshot]
Budgie: What are you?
- To the Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat review:
Pips: A fairy, of course!
M. Bison: Of COURSE!
- To the review of the first Ferngully-movie:
- Humans Are Cthulhu/Humans Are the Real Monsters: The faux-newsreel narration of how mankind will do various atrocities to nature/animals/whatever is the focus point of the Green Aesop du jour. The gag becomes a running one until it appears to be Killed Mid-Sentence with a Big "SHUT UP!" by the Critic on his review of The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Sequel Hook:Critic: On the whole, it's not god-awful; it's all just sort of blasé and forgettable. Which, considering Sequel Month, isnt that bad. Hell, if I get a few more of these, I might be able to get through this after all. So, tell me, what is the next film, anyway? (Secret of Nimh 2 appears) HOOOOOOOOOOOO!