Release: January 18, 2011
Film: The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue (1998)
This review contains examples of:
- Actor Allusion: At one point, Critic dubs over Justin's voice with that of Jerry Lundegaard.
- Bad "Bad Acting"Jenny: That's for being so evil!Critic: WEEEEEEEEEAK.
- Demoted to Extra: Critic complains about Mrs. Brisby getting this treatment, including a caption at the end that asks where is a statue of her.Narrator: But Jonathan Brisby's widow and her family stayed behind.Critic: Oh, nice. Mrs. Brisby, after all the shit shes been through, gets the incredible honor of widow credit. Oh, she also did a few other things, but fuck it, they weren't important!
- Double Entendre: Critic describe the scene at the beginning where Timmy and Martin ride nutshells like sleighs as them "riding each other's nuts".
- Hypocrite: Critic calls Justin this.Justin: You've got to learn to listen. You always think you know better than everyone else!Critic: Gee, I wonder where he got that idea? Maybe it was the fucking parade proclaiming that he knows better than everyone else!
- Flat "What": Critic's reaction to the scene where it's revealed that Martin is the bad guy.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Referenced:Mr. Ages: What have I been trying to teach you all these months?
Young Timmy: Um... that it's OK for guys to wear the same underwear three days in a row?
Mr. Ages: (chuckles) Well, that was just between us.
Critic: (confused) You're not even wearing pants.
- Let Me Get This Straight...:Critic: So, let me get this straight: Timmys great destiny was to stop a jealous mastermind, who wouldnt have been a jealous mastermind unless he heard that Timmy had a great destiny. In other words, if they didnt fucking build him up, none of this would have happened! Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy, you dumbasses!
- Lock-and-Load Montage: The Critic puts on a ton of armor and packs a ton of weapons in preparation for reviewing this movie.Critic: BRING IT ON!!!
- Mind Screw: Critic describes the scenery during Martin's Villain Song as "Candyland if it was designed by Charles Manson".
- No Kill Like Overkill: The Nostalgia Critic destroys the DVD with the Death Star.
- Papa Wolf: Critic is incensed at how much pressure Timmy's getting for being a prohpesized savior when he doesn't know at all what he'll do.
- Record Needle Scratch: Happens in a skit where the Critic, as Joseph, asks his baby son Jesus to die for their sins.
- Running GagNicodemus: We know too much.
- Sequel Hook:Critic: I'm the Nostalgia Critic, and Sequel Month is almost over! Just one more movie! I don't even care what the hell it is!
Care Bear: Did someone say "care"?
Critic: (angrily) Awwwwwwwww!!!!
- Who Writes This Crap?!: After watching the Villain Song and the twist therein, Critic asks just what kind of "sick twist mind would come up with something so stupid!?" Dr. Insano, of course!
(singing) "If you just say YES!!!"