Levin decided to prove to Lyuba what Bykov's trust in him strong enough to Boris just waste full two days doing nothing, and not being even questioned about this. This predictably fails and Levin now punished by three night shifts (two for clacking, and one for lying to Bykov).
Varya still not forgive Gleb... but Bykov force them to work together. They can't stop fighting with each other, even in front of their patient. Said patient, who just happens to be psychologist, suggest them to just write down everything what bothers them in each other, and then talk about it.
Semyon trying to hide details about his and Olga's quarrel from everyone. He even insist what he, for once, decided to come to work earlier, despite not having any night shifts prior (to Bykov's surprise). What he actually hides is the fact what Olga kicked him out of house, and he has nowhere to go besides hospital.
Meanwhile, Bykov breaks his computer, and decided to break into Kysegach's office during night and use her computer. She finds out what somebody was there, but not who or why; Kupitman suggested what it could be secretary Vera, who used her office for sex. After attempt to interrogate Vera, Anastasia finds Bykov's badge, and when night comes, confronts Bykov about this. Lobanov overhears them and now he is aware about their relationship.
This episode provides examples of:
- Exact Eavesdropping: Lobanov overhears Bykov and Kysegach's dialogue, and learns what they are lovers.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Levin does have Bykov trust... but in his attempt to prove it he completely destroy it.
- Obnoxious In-Laws: Played straight with Olga's mother, but averted with father; he is kind, gentle and tried to help son-in-law even when both his wife and daughter was against Semyon. He can't do anything, but its intent that matter.
- One Dialogue, Two Conversations: Kysegach thinks what Bykov sleeps with Vera (Kysegach's secretary) in her office, while Bykov breaks in just to use Kysegach's computer for video games (because his own is broken). Due to nature of conversation, no one of them can realise what they speak about different things for some time.
- The Password Is Always "Swordfish": Kysegach's password is... "Password". According to Bykov, she uses that password for a long time.
- Pet the Dog: Bykov doesn't tell Kysegach about Lobanov hiding in the closet during their conversation.
- Secret Keeper: Lobanov becomes this for Bykov when he overheard his conversation with Kysegach and accidentally learned about their relationship.
- Shipper on Deck: Varya and Gleb's patient is psychologist (okay, he is not, but he has enough of experience what he can just as well be), and he tries to help them fix their relationship. He suggested them to write down everything they didn't like in each other... meaning what Gleb should ignore this advice and doesn't write anything, like if their partner has nothing to be blamed for. Gleb completely missed the point; after patient telling him what he did big mistake by doing this, he manages to hide his list in time, and plan seemingly works... but then Levin found this list and give it to Varya, ruining everything.
- The Slacker: Levin's entire plot is about attempting to prove what he can get away with this. He can't. For wasting two days, Bykov punished him by three night shifts.
- Working with the Ex: Gleb and Varya have painful breakup in previous episode... but Bykov forces them to work together. They just can't stop fighting each other, even in front of their patient. Their patient (who just happens to be psychologist) suggest them to just write down everything what bothers them in each other, and then discuss it.