People Magazine chooses Raj as one of their "30 Under 30 To Watch."
- Acquired Situational Narcissism: Not only does he appear in the magazine, Raj gets a new office and assistant, and goes to a Hollywood party. The guys are not pleased.
- The Cameo: Charlie Sheen.
- Shout-Out: To Iron Man. Sheldon proposes inviting a new friend to take Raj's place. The others suggest that he should have lots of money, love technology and have access to beautiful women. Leonard concludes that Tony Stark is the only one who fits that description.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Raj becomes unbearable as his instant celebrity goes to his head.
- The Unsmile: Sheldon's attempt at smiling makes him look like The Joker.Leonard: We're here to see Koothrappali, not kill Batman.