The A-Team and Amy arrive in Mexico and find out who kidnapped Al Massey. With some help from Face's scamming abilities, they get supplies and get the attention of Massey's kidnapper by destroying his marijuana crop. After a seeming victory, the A-Team is captured and taken to the same place where Massey is being held. Now they have to save the client and themselves.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- Bar Brawl: Hannibal and B.A. get involved in one.
- Blackmail: When Amy begins going on about what a great article this will make, Hannibal tells her that they don't want any press. She makes an offer: they take her along on their missions and she doesn't write the article.
- Early Installment Weirdness: The team calls Murdock "Howling Mad" as opposed to the Last-Name Basis they will adopt later in the series.
- Gilligan Cut: Done twice in succession. While planning the vehicle they're going to make for the A-Team Montage, Hannibal asks Face to get them a cannon, and Face insists that scamming a cannon from the film commissioner (who is supplying most of what they need on the pretense of it all being props for a movie) would be impossible. Cut to him scamming the rest of what he needs from the film commissioner, ending with him saying "At least we're not asking you for a lousy cannon!" Then immediate cut to Face stealing a cannon.
- Grievous Bottley Harm: Amy hits a goon with a bottle during the brawl.
- In-Series Nickname: Amy gets hers at the end of the episode when she reveals that her full name is Amy Amanda Allen. She gets dubbed "Triple A" because of this.
- Let's You and Him Fight: The people in the bar who the team gets into a fight with trying to learn Massey's whereabouts are actually good guys as well, but nobody realizes they're on the same side until after they've fought and B.A. and Hannibal have been punched out.
- Mistaken for Gay: B.A. jokes about this when Hannibal uses a mirror to apply makeup to fake an injury.Coming out of the closet, Hannibal?
- Second Person Attack: When Quintana gets the upper hand on Hannibal, the viewer gets a moment of his fist and then blackness.
- Skewed Priorities: While they're on the run, B.A. mentions that the jeep they're in is almost out of gas. When Hannibal questions why B.A. picked a jeep that was almost out of gas, B.A. answers that the paint appealed to him.