Sly Cooper, Bentley, and Murray moved to a spice temple, where Rajan had gone to hiding with the Clockwerk Heart.
- Arc Villain: Rajan.
- Call-Back: Neyla uses a photograph of Carmelita dancing with Sly in the previous level as proof that she was a willing accomplice of Sly's criminal history.
- Downer Ending: Neyla double-crosses both Carmelita and the Cooper Gang and has them all arrested under the Contessa's "care", leaving Bentley on his own to free them.
- Fantastic Drug: The "spices" in Rajan's operation are explicitly said to be illegal, are processed far from civilization and we expressly see its effects when Sly slips some of it into the mill-elephant's feeding bag, driving it into an Unstoppable Rage within moments.
- Frame-Up: With Rajan and the Cooper Gang out of commission, Neyla accuses Carmelita of working with the Cooper Gang so that she could take all the credit.
- I Take Offense to That Last One!: Rajan called Murray a "fat, pathetic weakling", which Murray admitted but he was offended once he heard "weak".
- Jungle Japes: The level is located in some old ruins deep within the Indian rainforest where the center of his spice operation is located.
- Literal Surveillance Bug: Sly was given a water bug as a surveillance bug for Rajan's office.
- MacGuffin: The Clockwerk Heart, used as an engine for Rajan's processing plant and a weapon for Rajan himself.
- Operation: [Blank]: "Operation: Wet Tiger". Murray opens the elephant mouth of the temple to flood it while Bentley defends him with his chopper. Sly brings the Cherry Bomb 500 and blows up the dam with it, flooding the temple and forcing Rajan and the other half of the Clockwerk heart out in the open.