Sly Cooper, Bentley, and Murray arrive at India to stop Rajan, the spice lord and owner of the Clockwerk Wings.
- Arc Villain: Rajan.
- Early-Bird Cameo: In "Recon the Ballroom", Jean Bison, Arpeggio and the Contessa made their first and brief appearances in this mission.
- MacGuffin: The Clockwerk Wings, welded to a statue as a symbol of Rajan's might and wealth.
- Operation: [Blank]: "Operation: Hippo Drop". Bentley demolishes the palace's main bridge to prevent reinforcements from arriving and distract the guards already guarding the wings. Sly dances with Carmelita as a distraction so that Murray can steal the wings. Bentley uses his chopper to protect Murray till he makes it to the van and they escape.
- Rhythm Game: While disguised at Rajan's party, Sly dances with Neyla to blend-in in "Ballroom Dance Party" and later dances with Carmelita as a distraction in "Operation: Hippo Drop", the game being where you press the correct buttons in sequential order.
- Sim Sim Salabim: No flying carpets, but it is full of snakes.