Rachel, Sarah, Ira, and Art work to bring down Evie Cho, while Susan and Cosima cooperate on a cure. Meanwhile, Donnie gets let out on bail and Alison has a crisis of faith.
- Blatant Lies: Sarah and Felix both try to reassure Helena that everything's fine, they're not in trouble, and there's no need for Helena to stick around and help them. Neither of them are very convincing.
- Blood-Splattered Innocents: Alison gets splattered with Frank's blood when Helena shoots him in the neck, and is appropriately horrified.
- Chekhov M.I.A.: Sarah notices Frank is not with his partner when she shows up to snatch Kendra. Frank later turns up at the Hendrix's.
- Chekhov's Skill: Helena has taken up archery. It comes in handy at the end of the episode.
- The Coroner Doth Protest Too Much: Tabitha committed suicide. Pay no attention to the obvious defensive wounds on her hands.
- Crisis of Faith: Alison spends a lot of the episode struggling to pray, and feeling that she "hasn't been a very good Christian."
- Dying Town: Evie Cho's home town Tisdale. The economy is bad enough there that she's been using it as a convenient source of surrogate mothers for her experiments.
- Dynamic Entry: Helena shows up at the Hendrixes' house just in time to stop Frank from implanting a glitchy cheek-bot in Alison.
- Enemy Mine: Clone Club spends most of the episode working with the Duncans to find a cure and bring down Evie.
- Engineered Public Confession: Rachel gets Evie to say on camera that she's been giving infants birth defects and then euthanizing them.
- Five-Second Foreshadowing: Donnie notices the cops are gone from the front of the house and an ambulance has pulled up instead. Within seconds he's being held by Frank, still in an EMT outfit.
- Media Scrum: Evie's press conference devolves into one of these after Ira sends Evie's confession to all the reporters in the room.
- The Reveal: Delphine is definitely alive, and is on the island.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Adele has had enough of Felix's significant omissions, and Helena freaks her out, so she leaves him to his "real family."
- Unspoken Plan Guarantee: Rachel doesn't tell Sarah and Art (or the audience) about her plan to record Evie, so we're left believing that she's about to betray them until Ira shows them the laptop with the video feed.
- The Villain Knows Where You Live: Rachel convinces Kendra to cooperate by revealing that she knows the location of Kendra's older son.