Rad attempts to upgrade his van and make it fly.
- Behind the Black: During the race, Dendy has been sitting in Rad's passenger seat the entire time without Rad noticing her and we only see her once the camera pans to her.
- Continuity Nod: Enid and Red Action are now hanging out more after the events of "Back in Red Action".
- Didn't Think This Through: When Rad finally accepts Dendy's help, she tells Rad about the extra speed boost for van that helps him win the race. But they go so fast they're unable to stop and they crash into the Bodega. Dendy was counting on Rad accepting her help sooner and not near the end of the race.
- Double Meaning: Red Action spends the entire episode insider her tank, even as everyone is eating. Rad questions this, but phrases it as asking if she is "Ever gonna come out." (To which she replies "No".)
- Literal-Minded: Rad's Dad doesn't quite grasp earth snack foods. Hence his Ants-On-A-Log having actual ants on them, and his soft pretzels being so soft they look uncooked.
- Pyrrhic Victory: Downplayed. Rad and Dendy managed to win the race thanks to the extra speed boost Dendy installed to Rad's van, but they go too fast that they can't stop and they end up crashing into the Bodega, resulting in Rad's van and the Bodega being destroyed. Fortunately, with Dendy's help, they're able to fix the van quickly and Gar wasn't around to see the damages to the Bodega.
- Shout-Out: When it is noted that "It's a race" one of the people saying that it a race is based on Rowan Atkinson's character from the movie Rat Race who says the line as his catchphrase throughout whole the movie.
- Take That!: Rules agreed upon for a fair race include "no snaking", referencing a physics exploit in Mario Kart DS that lead to a metagame centered on constant drifting.