A Real Magic Skeleton discovers a new job opportunity.
- An Arm and a Leg: RMS loses both legs when he's caught in the crossfire of the Bodega crew's fight with the robots. Darrel then takes the rest of him for no good reason, leaving only his skull. Fortunately, Brandon is there to rescue his body and get him to the coffee place.
- Armor-Piercing Response: When Brandon threatens to stop being friends with RMS if he leaves, RMS responds with, "Brandon, if you don't let me, then perhaps we never were." (Cue an explosion that happens behind RMS to represent how shocking that was).
- Call-Back: Brandon recalls the time they were level 100 and fought Big Darrell, but RMS reminds him that was actually K.O.
- A Day in the Limelight: For both RMS and Brandon, especially RMS.
- G-Rated Drug: The Mega-Magic super sour fake candy dip is passed around like this.
- Happiness In Minimum Wage: Brandon loves working at iFrames, and initially tries to talk RMS out of working anywhere else.
- Lower-Deck Episode: The episode concentrates on Brandon and Real Magic Skeleton, while the Bodega crew and their fight with the Boxmore robots is kept in the background.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: After all they go through to get RMS a new job, he and Brandon discover that the job has been filled by Drupe.
- Special Edition Title: The iFrames theme replaces the usual ending theme.