Miss Chameleon reveals she used to be a famous actress, before her career took a nosedive, leading her to becoming the unsatisfied teacher she is now. The pack attempts to help her make a great comeback and regain her former glory.
- Hidden Depths: Miss Chameleon gets some character development, revealing how much of a broken bird she is.
- Hollywood Chameleons: Literally. Miss Chameleon rises to fame in Hollywood, by rapidly changing her skin to different colors and patterns.
- Human Popsicle: Miss Chameleon becomes this, when eating frozen yogurt.
- Performance Anxiety: Miss Chameleon suffered this.
- Too Dumb to Live: Slips becomes and airplane pilot and abandons the control panel in mid-flight.
- Troubled Backstory Flashback: Miss Chameleon tells the story of how she used to be a famous movie star, but because she had a panic attack, she lost her job and fame, and she had no choice but to resort to becoming a middle school teacher.
- Who Is Driving?: Adam, Jake, Windsor, and Miss Chameleon are all standing in the back of an airplane, when Slips, their designated driver, joins them, making them realize that nobody's driving the plane.
- But when you think about it, how could Slips have been driving the plane anyway, since he doesn't have arms?