Jake wants to get a leather jacket, but the only way to get one is to join a gang of feral cats, called "The Ferals", which only allows in feline members.
- An Aesop: Never talk to feral cats.
- Armor-Piercing Response: Jake gives Adam one of the biggest insults of the series.Jake: Adam, you're in middle school. Why are you worrying about college?Adam: I need to improve my résumé. It's never to early to get into the college of your choice.Jake: Too early? Adam, you go to a school for all animals. It's already too late.
- Greaser Delinquents: The Ferals.
- Police are Useless: Mrs. Warthog was the parole officer in this episode and she was guilty of sleeping on the job, allowing Ferals dressed as Adam into the school, and not punishing Adam, when catching him in the act of deconstructing Principal Pixiefrog's car.
- Running Gag: Principal Pixiefrog's car is destroyed for the the third time in the series, following it's hubcap removal in "Shiny Thing" and it's mirror removal in "One Lump or Tutor". This time, The Ferals have a funny plan to dismantle Pixiefrog's car, and rebuild it inside of his office. However, it soon came about that the "Guys Named Dickie" club had already done the same thing last year.
- Sticky Fingers: The Ferals steal absolutely everything. Even worthless junk, that they'll never have any use for, such as all the books in the library, random school students and teachers, and the building, itself. Aren't these the kind of guys who don't like going to school?
- Taking the Heat: Adam gets in trouble for everything The Ferals do.